Compare Listed Building Insurance

Get Cheap Listed Building Insurance Quotes from Specialist UK Insurance Providers

  • Cheap Listed Building Insurance
  • Flexible & Pay Monthly Policies!
  • 1 Quick & Easy Form!

How the process works and what we do

We provide a quick and easy prcoess to finding Listed Building Insurance quotes

save time

Quickly Apply

Complete our quick & easy form with a few essential details about you and your policy needs

compare insurance

We Search

We search our panel of specialists to find you the brokers who can quote you the cheapest for your policy requirements

cheap insurance

You Save

You save money by picking the right policy at the right price from a broker of your choice

Compare Listed Building Insurance

We work with specialist property insurance brokers who can help you find the best policies for listed building insurance.

Comparing property insurance is essential to finding the right policy for your individual needs. When you apply via us, our advisors will connect you straight to the brokers best for you.

By comparing via our free to use no obligation service, you can save both time and money!

What is insurance for listed for listed properties?

Insurance for listed buildings is specifically designed to cover properties that are listed for historical or national importance.

Insuring a listed premises can often come with increased complexities given their older nature. Properties built before 1700 will all be listed and properties between 1700 and 1840 will almost certainly be listed.

What is covered by listed buildings cover?

Listed buildings insurance polices are often laid out in the same way as any other property insurance. As standard, you can expect your policy to cover the physical structure of the building against things such as fire, flooding or storm damage.

A listed property policy though will often take into account having to repair the building with original materials. This can be quite costly as specialist tradesman will often be required for this.

Listed property policy extras

Once you have the building itself protected, you should consider some policy extras to ensure a more rounded policy.

Contents Cover

Contents cover is what protects you against loss of belongings within the property. It can cover things such a electrical goods, furniture, money, clothing and and other asset you would like protecting within the home.

Personal belongings

Personal belongings cover extends your policy to cover things such as mobile phones, jewellery and other items of value. It can also be extended for cover whilst away from the home.

Accidental Damage

Many listed properties contain above average value furnishings like expensive carpet. Accidental cover will protect spills on items such as carpet. Regardless of how the accident came about, if you have accidental damage cover, you should be able to claim no problem.

Subsidence Cover

Buildings are know to subside. Especially when located in more rural areas where land is more boggy or less fortified. Subsidence cover is there to step in should your home start to subside at all.

Do I need listed property insurance?

If your property is listed, then yes, you will need listed buildings insurance. A standard home policy will not cover the kind of things a listed property needs insuring for.

If you are unsure if your building is listed, you should contact your local council to check and find out.

Get your Quick Listed Building Insurance Quote Now

Related Insurance