Vehicle Transporter Insurance

Compare Vehicle Transporter Insurance from specialist UK insurance providers

  • Find affordable Vehicle Transporter Insurance
  • Flexible & Pay Monthly Policies!
  • 1 Quick & Easy Form!
save time

Quickly Apply

Complete our quick & easy form with a few essential details about you and your policy needs

compare insurance

We Search

We search our panel of specialists to find you the Cheapest Vehicle Transporter Insurance

cheap insurance

You Save

You save money by picking the right policy at the right price from a broker of your choice

Compare Insurance for vehicle transporters

Working with specialist lorry insurance brokers, we can help you compare vehicle transporter insurance allowing you to find the best policy.

What is delivery and collection agents insurance?

Vehicle transporter insurance, also know as ‘delivery and collection agents insurance’ is a specific type of policy for those transporting vehicles through the use of another vehicle such as a HGV.

Policies are tailored to cover both driving the transporter as well as the vehicles you carry and any public liability.

Vehicle transporters insurance will provide this for you and will be provided by a specialist HGV insurance broker.

Do I need vehicle transporter insurance?

If you are collecting other vehicles through the use of a HGV and transporting them, then yes, you do need vehicle transporter insurance.

Collecting vehicles and delivering them to other locations using a HGV of any size will mean you are at times carrying a large level of high value items often not belonging to you.

What is covered by a policy?