About Total Insurance Comparison
Total Insurance Comparison is an insurance comparison service linking you with competitive brokers without you having to do all the hard work of shopping around.
Launched in 2014, our aim has always been to provide a free, personal approach to finding you suitable specialists for your insurance requirements.
We work with trusted Financial Conduct Authority Registered brokers to ensure you get looked after in a safe and compliant way whilst still providing a competitive and quality insurance cover.
Owned and operated
Total Insurance Comparison is owned and operated by SLGM Ltd. A specialist within the insurance industry.
Suite 7 Bank House
Our specialist areas
Starting off with comparing motor trade insurance, we have now grown to find insurance comparisons for a range of commercial and consumer insurance products.
Via our free service, you are able to
- Compare Motor Trade Insurance
- Compare Courier Insurance
- Compare Courier Van Insurance
- Compare HGV Insurance
- Compare Taxi Insurance
- Compare Private Hire Taxi Insurance
- Compare Fleet Insurance
- Compare Business Insurance
- Compare Drink Driver Insurance
- Compare DR10 Insurance
- Compare Convicted Drivers Insurance
- Compare Convicted Van Insurance
- Compare Landlord Insurance
- Compare Property Portfolio Insurance
- Compare Commercial Property Insurance
- Compare Contractors Insurance
- Compare Builders Insurance
- Compare Tradesman Insurance
- Compare Motorhome Insurance
- Compare Driving Instructors Insurance
We are authorised and regulated by our compliance network ITC who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. You can find us on the FCA website via our firm number 723008.
Why did we choose a compliance network?
Our controlling company SLGM opted for a compliance network to ensure we had the best guidance when it come to negotiating compliance in general. With the support of ITC, we are able ensure we are able to help our applicants the best way possible whilst adhering to all legal requirements.